- Aromatic, Marine, Fresh spicy, Balsamic, Smoky, Citrus
- Armani presented its popular masculine aquatic fragrance Acqua di Gio in 1996.
- Nearly 20 years later, a new version of the fragrance is launched—Acqua di Gio Profumo, elegant, airy and deep.
- The fragrance symbolizes the merging of sea waves with black rocks.
- Acqua di Gio Profumo is an aquatic, aromatic, woody and spicy composition which is, like the original, signed by Alberto Morillas.
- It opens with fresh aquatic accord and bergamot.
- Its heart captures aromatic tones of geranium, sage and rosemary, laid on the base of patchouli and incense.