- Aromatic, Marine, Fresh spicy, Balsamic, Smoky, Citrus
- Armani presented its popular masculine aquatic fragrance Acqua di Gio in 1996.
- Nearly 20 years later, a new version of the fragrance is launched—Acqua di Gio Profumo, elegant, airy and deep.
- The fragrance symbolizes the merging of sea waves with black rocks.
- Acqua di Gio Profumo is an aquatic, aromatic, woody and spicy composition which is, like the original, signed by Alberto Morillas.
- It opens with fresh aquatic accord and bergamot.
- Its heart captures aromatic tones of geranium, sage and rosemary, laid on the base of patchouli and incense.
GIORGIO ARMANI ACQUA DI GIO PROFUMO EDP 0.04 Fl. Oz. 1.2ML Sample Spray (Men)
Out of stock