- Unisex perfume BVLGARI Eau Parfumée Au Thé Vert is an aromatic citrus fresh fragrance for women and men who like to surround themselves with nature and draw energy from its purity and beauty.
- The delightful combination of the top notes of a mixture of pleasantly aromatic coriander, Spanish orange blossom, mandarin, Ceylon cardamom, and lemon hides the tender and mysterious Egyptian jasmine, lily of the valley and wild Bulgarian rose.
- The gorgeous gently green bottle gives the impression that the heart of this gemstone is the spicy tones of pepper and the fresh scent of green tea leaves.
- The final look is enhanced by the warm tones of sandalwood and cedarwood.
- Eau Parfumée Au Thé Vert was created in 1992.
- The creator of this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena.
- BVLGARI perfume is an elixir full of luxury, refinement, and elegance.
- Simply and without thinking it will become your unforgettable addition.
- A fresh luxury Eau de Cologne for men and women that pays homage to Japanese Green Tea.
- With a bright and exclusive accord, this fragrance is a vital exprEssenceion of refined elegance that awakens and refreshes the senses.
- The Bvlgari perfumes, expression of luxury, capturing the brand’s refinement and elegance, are made in Italy.
- Olfactory Family: Citrus Aromatic Floral.
- Top Notes: Italian Bergamot
- Base Notes: Pepper and Green Tea
- Coriander, orange tree flowers, tangerine, bergamot, cardamom, lemon.
- Jasmine, lily of the valley, rose.
- Sandalwood, amber, musk, tea, wood notes, cedar.