- Ck Be Perfume by Calvin Klein, Launched by the design house of calvin klein in 1996, ck be is classified as a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance . This unisex scent possesses a blend of musk, mandarin, magnolia, peach and sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear.
- One of the world’s leading lifestyle brands, CALVIN KLEIN is synonymous with authentic modern minimalist style. Everything it creates —clothing, accessories, home design—becomes a timeless classic. The label’s award-winning fragrances are no exception. CALVIN KLEIN’S portfolio of bold and iconic scents continues to redefine the world of perfume
- CK BE is as distinct as the person who wears it because ck be is about the freedom to be yourself.
- This unique tonic musk is clean and fresh, with a simple blend of herbs, citruses and florals. Launched in 1996, CK BE is a sensual unisex fragrance that invites us to close our eyes and open our minds.
- This intimate scent, ideal for daytime wear, uniquely blends tonic freshness into warm, sensuous white musks for a fragrance that invites you to get closer.
- Opening with clean tonic freshness made up of bergamot, juniper berry, mandarin, mint and lavender, CK BE grows into a fresh blend of light spices, tempered by the floral warmth of magnolia and the succulence of peach. The drydown reveals sandalwood heightened by the warmth and richness of opoponax and tonka bean.
- With its clean lines and minimalist design evoking the iconic CK ONE packaging, the black CK BE bottle is a simple call to just be.