Highlights: The first fragrance ever created by Raf Simons, Calvin Klein WOMEN denotes not one, but many – a group of individuals, each with their own distinct voice. Drawing inspiration from the inherent freedom and empowered reality of modern women, this fragrance celebrates the feminine spirit in all its forms.
- A light pink hue composed of delicate orange flower petals layered with fresh eucalyptus acorns open to reveal a rich heart of Alaskan cedarwood. Calvin Klein WOMEN is a tribute to the contrasts within femininity, infinitely varied and deeply complex, like the personas of the women who inspired it.
- Delicate, yet strong. Sensual, yet fresh. The varied contrasts of femininity embodied.
- A woody floral fragrance, celebrating women throughout the ages. Timeless beauty, poise, and confidence.
- Top Notes: Eucalyptus Acorns
- Heart Notes: Orange Flower
- Base Notes: Alaskan Cedarwood