- A youthful, sophisticated blend of citrus fresh mandarin, bergamot and green leaf with the spice notes of cardamom, pepper and flower petals. Vanilla, sandalwood, musk, amber and woods add sensual depth to this fragrance. Open-minded, confident and street wise, the 212 Man is unafraid to be noticed. This scent is a subverting, floral blend that tells of a dynamic, modern masculinity. Woody, transparent and sexy, it is a seduction in the city
- Designed by New York fashion designer Caroline Herrera 212 is a hot favourite amongst men worldwide. It is a fresh, aromatic and unusual fragrance for men that combines aquatic fragrant notes and an energetic burst of green accents, with citrus tones and the masculine warmth of spices and woods. Other notes include spices, lavendar, grapefruit, ginger, green pepper, violet, sage, sandalwood, musk and incense, creating an intriguing blend.
- Inspired by the electric energy of New York, the Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette Spray is the perfect concoction of cosmopolitan and class.
- Citrus leaves and cut grass are combined with deep heart notes of green pepper, ginger and gardenia petals to leave a refreshing scent. Base notes of sandalwood, guaiac wood and vetiver showcase the confident 212 man. A statement fragrance for men that never goes out of style.
- The unique bottle design with magnetic lid implies solidity and quality of the 212 man.
- Brand: Carolina Herrera
- Range: 212 Men NYC
- Volume: 100ml
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil. While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9%, Eau de Parfum contains more, usually 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense.