- Good Girl by Carolina Herrera was launched in September of 2016 with the slogan “It’s good to be bad.”
- This message is made crystal-clear as soon as you remove it from the box and catch sight of its bottle, which is shaped like a sensuous stiletto heel.
- This lively oriental perfume is both sexy and feminine and boasts commanding tuberose and jasmine floral combined with roasted tonka bean, a scent that blends hints of vanilla, cinnamon, almond, and clove.
- Notes of coffee and cocoa add richness and depth that further demonstrate the duality of good-girl sweet versus bad-girl sass.
- Carolina Herrera opened her acclaimed American fashion house in New York City in 1980.
- Her iconic brand is well-known and well-established in the luxury fashion industry.
- Her fashion line has been worn by many celebrities and notable individuals, including royalty and president’s wives.
- She has been designing her chic signature fragrances since 1988.
- All our products are 100% original, authentic name brands. We do not sell fake or counterfeit products.
Fragrance Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Cocoa, Tonka Bean.