Description & Care:
- Clinique Sun Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Face Cream contains innovative SolarSmart technology which stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. It triggers a repair that helps prevent signs of aging as well, while solar-activated antioxidants help prevent visible damage. The oil-free formula is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- How to use: Apply after your daily skincare routine. Smooth liberally over your face 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Reapply as least every two hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring. For children under six months of age, consult a doctor before use.
- – 1.7 oz.
- – 100% fragrance-free.
- – Dermatologist tested.
- – Allergy tested.
Oxybenzone 5.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Homosalate 5.00%, Avobenzone 3.00%, Octocrylene 2.70%Water\Aqua\Eau, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Peg-100 Stearate, Silica, Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Plankton Extract, Caffeine, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sucrose, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, C30-38 Olefin/Isopropyl Maleate/Ma Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Peg-8 Laurate, Sodium Rna, Lecithin, Propyl Gallate, Arginine Ferulate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Sodium Dehydroacetate.
- Apply after your daily skin care routine.
- Smooth liberally over face 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Avoid eye area.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.