- Marc Jacobs presents Decadence, his first “mature” fragrance in 2015.
- Each of his pillar fragrances represents a distinctive character: Daisy is a
- sweet girl next door, Lola is quirky, and Decadence is sexy and sophisticated.
- The rich and elegant composition was created in collaboration with
- perfumer Annie Buzantian.
- The top notes include Italian plum, saffron, and iris. Bulgarian rose, Sambac jasmine, and orris root form the heart of the
- perfume, while the base includes warm liquid amber, vetiver, and papyrus wood.
- The bottle design, which is a “personal talisman” of the designer as a
- symbol of opulence and glamour, is reminiscent of an emerald green handbag with python pattern, gold chain, and black tassel.
- The face of the campaign
- shot by Steven Meisel is Adriana Lima.