- Marc Jacobs presented Decadence in 2015 as his first “mature” fragrance that embodies sex appeal with sophistication.
- The new, lighter version of this perfume came out in September of 2016 as Divine Decadence.
- “A sparkling expression of glamour and luxury, Divine Decadence gives indulgence a touch of brightness. Decadence is a lifestyle, a way of living, transcending age and style. It’s addictive, you can’t get enough. A girl is not naturally decadent, she chooses to be.”
- Divine Decadence is announced as a radiant, luxurious and sensual floral scent.
- A new facet of glamour and luxury is evoked by the top notes of sparkling champagne, bergamot and creamy orange blossom.
- Rich florals, which include gardenia, hydrangea and honeysuckle, bring feminine opulence to the table, while liquid amber, saffron and vanilla in the base add a luminous, radiant texture.
- A girl is not naturally decadent, she chooses to be. Channel your glamorous side and indulge in a scent that embodies sex appeal and sophistication. Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence is the perfect fragrance for evening; an effervescent floral scent that dazzles with a sublime opening of Champagne, Orange Blossom and dreamy Bergamot.