- An oriental woody fragrance for men.
- Thierry Muglerannounces A * Men Pure Wood, a new limited edition of its most popular men’s fragrance A*Men from 1996, which will be released in June of 2014.
- The fragrance announcement promises: “The untamed energy of nature collides with the refinement of A*Men.
- A wild encounter, for connoisseurs only.
- A*Men Pure Wood, bold seduction.“
- The composition is described as an oriental – woody with a distinctive note of coffee.
- It is made of oak notes, coffee, vanilla, patchouli, and cypress.
- The signature bottle shape is designed so that it looks like it’s made of wood.
- The star in the middle adorns it with shades of amber.
- The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette.